What Can I do to Help?
Houston is a large sprawling city for community-based projects like a Makerspace. To survive we need all the help we can get. Here are a few ways you can help us out:
- Become a member, there’s strength in numbers.
- Make a donation to help us buy tools and equipment.
- Teach a class, any type of class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become a sponsor for an activity or event.
- Volunteer your time to maintain tools and workspace, we are always looking for volunteers so that we may be open more hours for everyone! (email us for additional details email@example.com)
- Tell others about us, we appreciate and encourage reviews!
- Get involved!